Northern NJ Homecare
When medical conditions get in the way of performing everyday tasks, exploring assistance options to meet those needs can seem a bit overwhelming. Patients and their families often choose to receive companion or personal care in the comfort of their own homes. It’s a familiar alternative to the unfamiliar setting of a hospital, nursing home, or assisted living community. CareFocus Companion Services Morristown, NJ office serves all of Nothern NJ including: Morris, Bergen, Essex, Passaic, Union, Warren, Somerset and Sussex counties.
CareFocus Companion provides non-medical assistance at home for seniors, new and expectant parents, and other individuals who need assistance. Our in-home companion services include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with ADL’S
- AM/PM Care(assistance starting and ending the day)
- Personal Care
- 24 hour Live-in Services
- General Companionship
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia supervision
- Escorting to Medical and Personal Appointments
- Assistance with Hospice care
The following are examples of the types of clients who have found our services to be useful:
- Elderly persons recovering from hospital and/or rehab stays
- Elderly persons who are experiencing some form of dementia or Alzheimer’s and need 24-hour supervision
- Elderly persons who need assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as bathing, meal preparation, dressing, and toileting
- Elderly persons who need help running errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, grocery shopping, etc.)
- Elderly persons who wish to remain in the comfort of their home while recovering from an illness or fall
- Seniors who need escorting to appointments (doctor appointments and social engagements)
- Seniors who are grieving the loss of a loved one and need companionship and conversation
- Working parents who need babysitting, nanny, respite for their children
CareFocus Companion offers a comprehensive level of senior care services that doctors and case managers across the nation have come to depend on. Our Morristown, NJ location has worked with patients coming home from the following hospitals and rehabilitation facilities: Morristown Memorial Hospital, Cedar Crest Village, King James Care Center, Barn Hill Care Center, Holly Manor Center, Care-One @ Livingston, Woodcliff Lake Health and Rehab, Jerry & Dolores Turco Medical Rehab Center, Heath Village, Bristol Glen, and Fellowship Village just to name a few.
All of our caregivers go through an extensive screening, interview, and training process prior to employment. Our home assistance services are available on an as-needed basis, with no minimum time constraints. CareFocus recruits and retains a variety of qualified caregivers from all over Northern NJ including but not limited to: Bloomfield, Budd Lake, Chatham, Clifton, Hackensack, Hamburg, Morristown, Newark, Newton, Paterson, Parsippany, Prospect Park, Stanhope, Towaco and Wharton.
Your care is our focus
From the first phone call to the last day of service the FOCUS of our Morristown office is on you or your loved one’s care. The process begins with a conversation over the phone to assess you or your loved one’s needs, gather basic demographic information, and establish a timeline for service delivery.
The next step is a FREE face to face meeting with a CareFocus representative from our Morristown location. During this consultation, which can take place in the comfort of your home or in the healthcare setting where your loved one is currently residing, we will further establish your needs and desires for a caregiver and complete some initial paperwork.
After meeting with you the office team gets to work finding a caregiver(s) that meet your specific requirements. Once we have identified the right caregiver(s), we will contact you and schedule a time for the client and family to meet and interview proposed caregivers. This process can be repeated if we don’t find the perfect match the first time.
Once you have selected a caregiver the office staff will arrange for some training related to the type of service your loved one requires. Whether that means training/coordinating with the staff at a local hospital, rehab or other healthcare setting, or receiving training from our intake coordinator in the comfort of your home, CareFocus takes the time to make sure our caregivers are prepared to meet all of your needs.
For more information on our home assistance and companion care services in Morristown, we invite you to fill out the form on the right and a CareFocus Companion Services representative will be in touch with you. You can also call us directly at (973) 515-3034