South Sound Companion Care
When medical conditions get in the way of performing everyday tasks, exploring assistance options to meet those needs can seem a bit overwhelming. Patients and their families often choose to receive companion care in the comfort of their own homes. It’s a familiar alternative to the unfamiliar setting of a hospital, nursing home, or assisted living community. With CareFocus Companion Services in Tacoma and Olympia areas, you’ll receive care that promotes safety and independence.
CareFocus Companion provides non-medical assistance at home for seniors, new and expectant parents, and other individuals who need assistance. Our companion services include, but are not limited to:
- Starting and ending the day (getting out of and into bed, dressing, etc.)
- Reminder services (medications, dates, routines, etc.)
- Assisting with mobility
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Home safety evaluation
- Performing light housekeeping
- Running errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, grocery shopping, etc.)
- Organizing and reading mail
- Escorting to appointments (doctor appointments and social engagements)
- Entertaining (games, crafts, reading, etc.)
- Providing companionship and conversation
CareFocus Companion offers a comprehensive level of senior care services that doctors and case managers across the nation have come to depend on. All of our companions are thoroughly screened and interviewed prior to employment. Our home assistance services are available on an as-needed basis, with no minimum time constraints.
At CareFocus Companion, we understand that no two patients are the same. That’s why our companion services are tailored on a case-by-case basis. To help you with this important decision, we can schedule an in-home visit to understand your unique concerns. Together, we’ll work to match your needs to our qualified team of companion caregivers.
For more information on our home assistance and companion care services in Tacoma, we invite you to fill out the form on the right and a CareFocus Companion Services representative will be in touch with you. You can also call us directly at (866) 418-6864